Vision

The Garden at Oswegatchie School is a sustainable organic garden where children get a hands on experience learning where their food comes from while developing an appreciation and respect for nature. The Garden will be a learning center to teach gardening as well as incorporating art, music, literature, math and science. It is a place where children are encouraged to join in and participate in the process of creating, developing and maintaining the garden!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Morning Zen


I think I may have found my new morning routine. Rob and I went to the Garden to water this morning around 5 a.am. The sun was just starting to breech the horizon and song birds greeted us with a full concert. While Rob set up the hose I meandered around looking at the garden trying to imagine how children would see it. I want children to look forward to exploring in the Garden and whenever I try to look at things from their perspective, I get new ideas for what to do next weekend, next month, or next year. I hope you enjoy some of the scenes that inspired me to keep this project moving forward.
















If you need a place to find some breathing room come to the garden. Each time of day in the garden brings a different kind of magic. Come see which suits you best.

No comments:

Post a Comment